We understand the importance of choosing the right course; one that will help you gain valuable knowledge and build a successful professional career. Your aim is to be who you want to be. Ours is to help you all the way there.
Below you will find the main types of courses we can offer:
- BTEC Qualifications: Qualification subjects linked to future profession
- Apprenticeships: High quality work-based training programmes
- Part time: Short programmes designed for students with limited time or for those who want to shortly learn different topics
Online Learning: Study online at your time and location a range of courses at all levels.*
* coming soon
Below you will find main types of courses you may find in FE Colleges or other Training Institues
- A Levels: A wide range of A Levels taught at the Young People’s Academy, exclusive to A Level students.
- Pre-Access and Access Course: Preparation courses for students aged 19 or over.
- Prince Trust Team Programme: Personal Development Programme for 16-25 year olds
- Additional Learning Need(ALN): Designed for students with additional learning and supportive needs
- Learning for Leaving: Personal Development and Progress courses
- Enterprise Programme: Products development, Marketing and Sales
- Foundation courses: Prepares and gives you access to other Higher Education courses
- Higher Education Courses : Full-time and part-time degrees lead to your chosen career
- Vocationally related Qualification (VRQ): Offers specific knowledge and skills required in an occupation
- National Vocation Qualifications(NVQs): Offers practical-related tasks designed for future profession
You can find more information about the different courses we offer by visiting the ALL COURSES search page.